November 5, 2014

CALL BERTHA FOR INFO



PLEASE NOTE:  I will be on the last leg of my King-Cat 25th Anniversary/Hospital Suite/Root Hog or Die tour from November 7 through December 1.  Please feel free to send orders in during that time, but be aware that they will be filled upon my return home in early December.  Thanks for your patience!  JP

- - -

Sad but true:  I can't multitask.  And I spent the last year working on my book The Hospital Suite and/or touring in support of it.  So this distro has hit fallow times.  The fields have turned brown.  But new, brilliant comics continue to be produced at a head-spinning rate.  Rest assured, these brilliant comics are sitting in boxes in my office waiting for me to spring them upon the Spit and Half Customer Base™.

Now, I have to leave for tour again in less than a week, after barely beginning to get caught up with stuff that dropped on my plate while I was on tour in September/October.

THUS:  When I get home in December I'll begin doing my best to get this site up-to-date.  AND: look for some big changes in the new year as I attempt to make the distro site more user-friendly.  I admit at times I took a willful glee in knowing how 20th Century this site is.  It's basically an alphabetical list of the Koolest Komics Going Today, but you have to like write them down and do some math and send me an email etc or whatever.  All that goes out the window next year when I add a SHOPPING CART, AUTOMATED SHIPPING CALCULATIONS, CLICK-AND-BUY/POINT-AND-SHOOT TEKNOLOGY ETC ETC.

Meanwhile, I have no time to add full listings with photos and descriptions etc and stuff for the following, but I do in fact have these remarkable titles IN STOCK NOW:

Sam ALDEN: It Never Happened Again (Uncivilized) - $12
Josh BAYER: Theth (Retrofit) - $10
Gabrielle BELL: Truth is Fragmentary (Uncivilized) - $20
Elizabeth BELLIVEAU: One Year in America (Conundrum) -$17
Simon BOSSE: Loiterers (Conundrum) -$18
Box BROWN: Number One #2 (Retrofit) - $6
CHIHOI: The Train (Conundrum) -$17
Max DeRADIGUES: Bastard #1 (Oily) -$5
Anne EMOND: Debbie's Inferno (Retrofit) - $6
Charles FORSMAN: Luv Sucker #2 (Oily) - $5
Sacha GOERG: Nu #1 (Oily) - $5
GRAHAM & EISENHOWER: Scaffold Vol. 1 (Hic + Hoc) -$15
Gretta JOHNSON: Star Fruit (Paper Rocket) - $10
HAPPINESS #4 Book/CD Anthology (Spit House) - $15
HIC + HOC JOURNAL OF HUMOUR Vol 2 (UK)  - $12
James KOCHALKA: Fungus (Big Planet Comics) - $12
KU(Š)! #18: "Poetry" Anthology - $12
Tim LANE: The Lonesome Go (Fantagraphics) - $40
Blaise LARMEE: Comets Comets (2D Cloud) - $5
MARINAOMI: Dragon's Breath (2D Cloud/Uncivilized) - $25
Carrie McNINCH: You Don't Get There... #30 (Self-published) - $2
Anders NILSEN: Conversation Gardening (Self-published) - $3
Anders NILSEN: God and the Devil at War in the Garden (Self-published) - $15
Joe OLLMANN: Happy Stories About Maladjusted People (Conundrum) - $20
John PORCELLINO: Root Hog or Die DVD (Kilgore Books) - $15
John PORCELLINO: The Hospital Suite (D+Q) - $23
PRATFALL Anthology Ed by Rob Kirby - $4
Jim RUGG (w/ Brian Maruca): Street Angel HC (Adhouse) - $20
Jess RULIFFSON: Characters (Paper Rocket) - $6
Jess RULIFFSON: Forward Looking Statement (Paper Rocket) - $2
Zak SALLY: Recidivist #4 (La Mano 21) - $20
Walter SCOTT: Wendy (Koyama Press) - $18
Daryl SEITCHIK: Missy #2 (Oily) - $5
Dash SHAW: Cosplayers #2 (Fantagraphics) - $5
Dash SHAW: Doctors (Fantagraphics) - $17
Noah VAN SCIVER: I Don't Hate Your Guts (2D Cloud) - $5
Sophie YANOW: In Situ #3, 4: (Colosse) - $5 each
Sophie YANOW: Sleepy Details (Colosse) - $4
Dan ZETTWOCH: Cut Away Comics #2 (Oily) - $1

As usual, titles are available to stores for 40% off SRP.  See WHOLESALE TERMS for more info.


2 comments: